CALLED UNTO LIBERTY, [...]
- My Daughter Married a Woman
- American Thoughts
- Celebrating the National Day of Prayer
- Run the Race to Win
- Thomas à Kempis: On Religious Exercises
- Ezra Taft Benson: Progress? Yes, But By What Means?
- Helms: Each Has a Role In America’s Spiritual Reawakening
- Boyd K. Packer: True Love and the Procreative Power
- Robert D. Hales: Our Duty to Defend Religious Liberty
- Mass. Congress to Washington, Imploring Almighty God’s Help
- Thomas Jefferson Testimonial for Reverend Charles Clay
LAWRENCE W. REED, THE FREEMAN Clichés of Progressivism, Part [...]
An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations by Adam [...]
BY HENRY HAZLIT Essential Works: The Freeman Economics In One Lesson, [...]
SECOND AMENDMENT, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA I’m writing to [...]
FOUNDERS CORNER LIBRARY: MAJOR WORKS November 3, 1787 Plea for Union Continued IT IS not a new observation that the people of any country (if, like the Americans, intelligent and well-informed) seldom adopt and steadily persevere for many years in an erroneous [Read More]
- Federalist Papers, No. 2, John Jay
- Federalist Papers, No. 1: Alexander Hamilton
- Blackstone: Of the People, Whether Aliens, Denizens, or Natives
- Federalist Papers No. 78, Alexander Hamilton
- Blackstone: Of Subordinate Magistrates
- The Bill of Rights to the United States Constitution
- Blackstone: Of the King’s Revenue
- Federalist Papers No. 77, Hamilton
- Blackstone: Of the King’s Prerogative
- Fast Asleep in Philosophical Tranquility as Civil War Looms
- Blackstone: Of The King’s Duties
- For the Sake of Party or Principle?
- Daniel Webster On Constitutional Liberty
- Federalist Papers No. 76, Alexander Hamilton
- What if political leaders thought this way today?
- How do you judge fitness for office?
- This is what I think, but let another decide.
- Who gets sacked and why?
- What invites corruption in public officials?
- Can you have one without the other?
- Arrogance leads to this.
- Right or wrong is not complicated!
- How can we be rid of this crime against nature?
- What politician EVER tires of speaking of himself? Herself?
- Did Thomas Jefferson celebrate Easter?
- Family joy lessens the pressure of leadership
- I’d rather not, but if you insist …
- It takes HOW LONG to get home?
- If you couldn’t live in America, your 2nd choice?
- Right or wrong to behead the King and Queen?
- How to bring unity out of conflict, Pt. 3 of 3
- How to bring unity out of conflict, Part 1 of 3
SKIP ASH, ACLJ If there was ever a misnamed organization, it would have to be the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF). Masquerading as a religious [...]
RON PAUL, RON PAUL INSTITUTE On Friday the House passed a massive National Defense Authorization for 2016 that will guarantee US involvement in more wars and [...]
ABIGAIL A. SOUTHERLAND, ACLJ Last week Congress heard testimony from individuals in Iraq and Syria who have personally witnessed the extreme brutality of ISIS [...]
ALLISON FICK, ACLJ In his new book, “Undemocratic”, ACLJ Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow discusses our nation’s rich heritage of immigration. He discusses [...]
JAY SEKULOW, ACLJ Today, two years after abortionist Kermit Gosnell was convicted of murdering babies born alive after botched abortions, the House of [...]