- Trump and Evangelicals: Strange Bedfellows
- Happiness and the False Choice
- Lessons of Faith Radiating from Chernobyl
- J. Reuben Clark Jr.— A Christian Nation
- Our Sacred Honor…
- Left behind at the Temple
- “Beyond the Christmas Story” by Clarence Carson
- Overcoming Evil With Good—By Stanley Griswold
- Of Virtue and Morality, by Clarence Carson
- Samuel Adams—On Discovering Our True Happiness
- George Washington: First Inaugural Address
- Law Defined—Noah Webster’s 1828 Dictionary
- Quiet, Comfortable Christian or True Disciple?—Russell M. Nelson
- Surrender Like a Boy Scout
- Gouverneur Morris: The Only Solid Base of Free Governments
- Jonathan Swift—Essay upon the Art of Political Lying
BY MARK HENDRICKSON It’s a familiar political scenario: Behind the [...]
An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations by Adam [...]
BY PAUL DRIESSEN ~Obama, Democrats and bureaucrats bury America’s [...]
HERITAGE FOUNDATION, ANTHONY B. KING Millions of people around the [...]
THE AMERICANIST, CLARENCE CARSON ESSAYS Christmas is [...]
Americanist Classics By Edward [...]
THE AMERICAN TRADITION: CLARENCE CARSON Source: The [...]
FOUNDERS CORNER LIBRARY: MAJOR WORKS James Madison's Notes: Federal Convention of 1787 May 14, 25, 1787 Monday May 14th 1787 was the day fixed for the meeting of the deputies in Convention for revising the federal system of Government. On that day a [Read More]
- James Madison: Federal Powers Limited, State Powers Indefinite
- Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!
- Edmund Burke: Social Versus Individual Liberty
- Origin and Title to the Territories of the Colonies
- Federalist Papers No. 85: Alexander Hamilton
- Federalist Papers No. 84, Alexander Hamilton
- MA Convention, 19 Jan. 1788, Powers of the Senate discussed
- Federalist Papers. No. 83, Alexander Hamilton
- Federalist Papers No. 82, Alexander Hamilton
- The Federalist Papers No. 81: Alexander Hamilton
- John Adams: There’s a Divinity that Shapes Our Ends
- Federalist Papers No. 80, Alexander Hamilton
THOMAS JEFFERSON [...]
- Does government help or hurt?
- 5 steps to maintain public trust over public money
- The value of skill and bravery combined!
- Beware! The government will tax you into poverty!
- Which is better, much knowledge or a little experience?
- Where is the beef? RIGHT HERE!
- These two things are of supreme importance.
- Your church is welcome here!
- It always costs more than you expect!
- 252 gallons of wine on the wall + 252 more!
- Enough is enough!
- Let us observe Thanksgiving on December 9.
- Weak leaders avoid the tough calls.
- This is what I think. You decide.
THOMAS JEFFERSON LEADERSHIP ... that all should be satisfied with any one order of things is not to be expected: but I indulge the pleasing persuasion that [...]
Jay SekulowACLJ, Chief Counsel U.S. CONSTITUTION: ACLJ This week, ACLJ Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow provided an in-depth analysis of United States v. Texas [...]
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY, LIBERTY COUNSEL Palm Bay, FL – At 1:30 AM this morning, the Mayor and City Council of Palm Bay voted 4-1 to reject a proposed ordinance [...]
WALTER M. WEBER, ACLJ Have you heard the myth that abortion is safer than childbirth? Did you ever stop to think whether it makes sense to claim that an [...]
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY, LIBERTY COUNSEL JACKSONVILLE, FL – Today leading pastors in Jacksonville are hosting a press conference regarding the concerns of the [...]
JAY SEKULOW, ACLJ With the political season in high gear, it is clear Americans are concerned about the top issues like terrorism and the economy. And [...]
PALMER WILLIAMS, ACLJ Pro-abortion forces continue to bombard us with rhetoric that is profoundly dehumanizing to women, babies, and their [...]