Liberty Alerts, JBS.org Freedom Campaign
The John Birch Society and The New American magazine are partnering with the 10th Amendment Center and many others to bring you the Nullify Now! Tour, a multi-city tour to educate and activate in support of massive state resistance to unconstitutional federal laws, regulations and mandates.
Each event will have a JBS speaker, will be covered by The New American, and will have a table manned by local members, volunteers and staff. The 10th Amendment Center has written the following promotional piece that we hope you will consider. If you’re able, please attend. The first event will be in Fort Worth, Texas, Saturday, Sept. 4. Hundreds are expected and the promotion below offers a special ticket price of only $10.00. Oklahoma State Representative Charles Key will be speaking on behalf of The John Birch Society.
The John Birch Society
PS–You might be interested in an article from The New American regarding Nullify Now!
For more than a century, We the People have been marching on D.C. in the hopes that federal politicians would see the light and limit federal power. We have been suing in federal courts in the hopes that federal judges would limitfederal power. We keep “voting the bums out.” But every federal election cycle we end up with new bums that expand federal power!
Asking, demanding, hoping – that the federal government will limit its own power – just doesn’t work. So why not try something new? Nullify Now!
The John Birch Society is proud to be sponsoring Nullify Now! – a multi-city tour to educate and activate in support of massive state resistance to unconstitutional federal laws, regulations and mandates.
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET TICKETS NOW! – starting at just $10.00!
$10. This week only, General Admission ticket prices are about the price of a movie!
Thomas Jefferson wrote that when the federal government “assumes undelegated powers…” a nullification of the act is the rightful remedy. NULLIFICATION – has a long history in the American tradition. It is happening across the country RIGHT NOW. And YOU can help this growing movement go mainstream.
How? Attend Nullify Now! – our multi-city tour to educate and activate in support of massive state resistance to unconstitutional federal laws, regulations and mandates.
Ten bucks – if you act right now. We’re launching the tour in less than two weeks in Ft Worth, Texas, and while hundreds of people have already confirmed attendance in our various locations, we want to send a message – and full houses in support of the 10thamendment, the constitution and your liberty – will tell not only the media, but your state legislators too – that you want action now.
The time to get your Nullify Now! tickets is not next month. It’s not next week. Today. Not Tomorrow. Now.
Your Help – joining us now – will make the tour a huge success – and will allow us to expand and bring these events to more cities soon! (see below for our announcement on a new location already!)
Here’s what you will learn at these great events:
1. What IS Nullification?
2. What is the historical and constitutional basis?
3. Where is nullification happening RIGHT NOW? (hint – dozens of states around the country)
4. What can YOU do today to help make it happen – to enforce the Constitution in your lifetime
Speakers, Speakers….and more SPEAKERS!:
Here’s just a few of the headline speakers at various locations (see http://www.nullifynow.com/ for specifics on each event)
* Thomas E Woods – Best-Selling Author of Meltdown, The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History and Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century.
* Jack Hunter – “The Southern Avenger” – American Conservative Magazine
* Gary Johnson – Former Governor of New Mexico
* Jim Babka – President of DownsizeDC.org
* Debra Medina – Founder of WeTexans, and former Texas Gubernatorial Candidate
* Randy Brogdon – Oklahoma State Senator, author of the OK 10th Amendment Resolution and Health Care Freedom Act
* Charles Key – Oklahoma State Representative, author of OK 10th Amendment Resolution
* Leo Berman – TX State Representative
* Kim Russell – Founder of People United for Medical Marijuana
* Wayne Christian – TX State Representative, Founder of the Texas Conservative Coalition
* Phil Russo – Host of Tea Party Patriots Live Radio Show
* Trevor Lyman – Co-Creator of the Money Bomb concept
* Tom Mullen – Author of A Return to Common Sense
* Charles Goyette – Best-Selling author of The Dollar Meltdown
* Michael Boldin – Founder of the Tenth Amendment Center
* William Greene – creator of the Constitutional Tender Act
* Joe Wolverton II – Professor of American Government, Journalist for The New American Magazine
* Darla Dawald – National Director, ResistNet.com
* Sheriff Richard Mack – Author of The County Sheriff: America’s Last Hope
While most events of this quality level would be at least $50 or more, these are not being done to make huge profits – we’re doing it to educate and activate.
Four cities are already booked and scheduled – and as long as you help make these a big success, the producers will be able to bring the tour to more cities, more states, and more people…
* September 4th – Fort Worth, Texas - http://www.nullifynow.com/ft-worth/
* 10-10-10 (at 10am) – Orlando, Florida - http://www.nullifynow.com/orlando/
* October 23rd – Chattanooga, Tennessee - http://www.nullifynow.com/chattanooga/
* January 29th – Phoenix, Arizona – http://www.nullifynow.com/phoenix/
* JUST ADDED – April 20th – Los Angeles, California - http://www.nullifynow.com/losangeles/
They’re working on more dates in Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Missouri, Kentucky and elsewhere. So help us spread the word of the events – let all your friends and family know about it – and at each milestone, we can add new cities like we just announced today (08-21) about the new tour date in Los Angeles.
We need your help. Help is what we need, and help is what you can give. Get your tickets today!
So while it might be important to call, petition, demand, march, sue and vote bums out, because they’re all bums, there’s much more we’re supposed to do. When the federal government violates your rights, you’re not supposed to wait four years for new politicians in the hope that they’ll fix it. You’re not supposed to wait two, or four, or more years for some black-robed judge to pronounce that they’ve violated your rights. You are supposed to resist those violations of your liberty as they happen – and it is your state’s solemn duty to do the same.
Used with the permission of the John Birch Society.