- Works On Government.
- A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America.
- Chapter First.: Marchamont Nedham. the Right Constitution of a Commonwealth Examined.
- Chapter Second.: Marchamont Nedham. Objections Answered.
- Chapter Third.: Marchamont Nedham. Errors of Government and Rules of Policy.
- Chapter Fourth.
- Discourses On Davila.
- Four Letters: Being an Interesting Correspondence Between Those Eminently Distinguished Characters, John Adams, Late President of the United States; and Samuel Adams, Late Governor of Massachusetts, On the Important Subject of Government.
- Three Letters to Roger Sherman, On the Constitution of the United States
- Roger Sherman to John Adams.
- Letters to John Taylor, of Caroline, Virginia, In Reply to His Strictures On Some Parts of the Defence of the American Constitutions.
- Review of the Propositions For Amending the Constitution Submitted By Mr. Hillhouse to the Senate of the United States, In 1808.
Defending the Judeo-Christian Ethic, Limited Government, & the American Constitution
Sunday December 14th 2014