The Center for Applied Philosophy promotes Classical Realism and Classical Liberalism. The following essays, written by our Founder, Dr. Jonathan Dolhenty, will provide information for those who are unfamiliar with these traditions.
Not to Miss!
We Recommend: Problems with Piketty: The Flaws and Fallacies in Capital in the Twenty-First Century, by Mark Hendrickson
- Obama’s Anti-gun Sentencing Bill in Serious Trouble
- There are Constitutional Limits on Executive Power: A SCOTUSblog Symposium
- Palm Bay, FL Protects Religious Freedom, Rejects LGBT Ordinance
- European Parliament Recognizes ISIS’s “Genocide Against Christians”
- Dangerous LGBT “nondiscrimination” city ordinances in Jacksonville
- Wrestling with Morality: Boys vs. Girls on the Mat
- Love of God and Love of Family Manifest In Thoughts, Words, & Deeds
- Govt. Plunder Infinitely Worse Than Individual Plunder