The Center for Applied Philosophy promotes Classical Realism and Classical Liberalism. The following essays, written by our Founder, Dr. Jonathan Dolhenty, will provide information for those who are unfamiliar with these traditions.
TML Featured Essay
Repointing the Constitution, by Justice Janice Rogers Brown
- Rip-Off – American College Tuition
- Cooperation, Not Competition!
- The Word from Brazil
- The FCC versus Internet Freedom
- Quiet Change Expands ATF Power to Seize Property
- Giuliani: It Hit a Nerve
- Unemployment Benefits: The Government Gets What It Pays For
- The End of Freedom in America
- The Solution to Too Many Girls on Campus?
- ISIS Beheaded 21 Christians
- The Right to Say No
- NSA Spying: a greater threat than ISIS
- Remembering the “Miracle on Ice”
- It’s an Ice Age for Sure
- Spinning the Circles
Get your copy of:: Problems with Piketty: The Flaws and Fallacies in Capital in the Twenty-First Century, by Mark Hendrickson
Page Views: Last 30 Days
Page Views: This Week
Average Page Views Per Visit
Thank you for your patronage!