The Center for Applied Philosophy promotes Classical Realism and Classical Liberalism. The following essays, written by our Founder, Dr. Jonathan Dolhenty, will provide information for those who are unfamiliar with these traditions.
TML Featured Essay
Repointing the Constitution, by Justice Janice Rogers Brown
- Terrifying the Republican Establishment
- The Constant Defense Against All Forms Of Tyranny
- The Many Costs of Obama’s Amnesty
- Young v. UPS : Bias Plaintiffs Win at the Supreme Court
- The Death Throes of Common Core
- Free Trade with Red China has Cost America
- Is Obama Anti-Semitic?
- Planned Parenthood Wants No Pro-Life Candidates
- FEMA and the Science of Extortion
- The Israelis Send Obama a Message
- Radical environmentalist death campaign
- Let the Budget Battles Begin
- For the Sake of Party or Principle?
- FAA Stifling Private Drone Use and Innovation
- Court Blocks Sheriff From Arresting Illegals
Get your copy of:: Problems with Piketty: The Flaws and Fallacies in Capital in the Twenty-First Century, by Mark Hendrickson
Subscribe to The Moral Liberal
Page Views: Last 30 Days
Page Views: This Week
Average Page Views Per Visit
Thank you for your patronage!